January 26, 2011

Just a request, don't mind me!

This was ridiculously easy and pretty stupid to be posting in the first place. Lioness girl asked if I could convert the cloud hair for females and so I did. I'm only posting it here because what's the point in keeping in private? It was a simple checkbox job in S3PE, that's it. Some people don't have those skills though so what the heck...

If Joe from MS3B happens to see this I would appreciate it if you don't post this :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Yeah so teen to elder. Don't give me credit since JulieAlesha did all the work by converting the hair.

4 comments:

Shyne said...

Ah yes, I requested that ALL my hair posts not be shown there. I share your dislike of trolls. They don't appreciate what free creators do.

I thank you for your hard work and time spent on creating things for my game, Rob :)

Robodl95 said...

Thank you Shyne :)

I wondered why I never saw your hairs there....

Anonymous said...

I'd like to ask if you could possibly re-texture this hair, and make it for males...? :)
The texture is just so... erm, blurry. It would just be so fantastic to have a proper, good looking Cloud hair!

Robodl95 said...

Juliealisha whom I linked to above did it for males, sorry but the UV map of this hair is a mess and I also have simply no interest in this sort of thing, sorry :/