October 1, 2010

The Friday Update 10/1/10

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? Oh you're not?  Well okay because it's time for the Friday update anyway :)

So this has been an.... interesting week, it's homecoming week , I don't want to get into specifics but just tell it to me strait, I can handle it, I'm just sick of drama ;), the dance is tomorrow which should be fun.... and awkward, but anyway enough about me, I probably won't be posting anything this weekend.

Now back to sims XD, like I said I was busy this week and didn't do much, I'm not gonna release anything until I am able to fix the Anto bun, so please go here and tell me if it's working now! I think I have it figured out but I need testers! I have a couple retextures to post afterward

Have a good weekend :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's working for me now :D

Robodl95 said...

Yes!

LyeTastic said...

Hidi-ho, Rob, glad to see you're staying cool under homecoming pressure. |D
My school doesn't have a homecoming, since we haven't even had a graduating class yet. /brand new school, yo/

Alsoooooo, I offer to be a beta tester. :3 I have nothing else to do most of the time, and that sort of thing is right up my alley.
Let me know what I can do to help, hmm?

Robodl95 said...

I've got a couple people saying that it's working now so it should be good, thanks for the offer though, I'm going to update everything as well as post the child/toddler versions tomorrow (finally)

Homecoming was fun, but I'm a really awkward dancer, I'm not one to just "break a move" XD