October 17, 2010

Something's very fishy around here.....

Long time little updates! School is keeping me plenty busy, I've also been playing the game (TS2 actually) and I'm notoriously bad at multitasking, I usually create when I'm bored with the game, I'm not bored but I wanted to release something just to show that I'm still around. So last night I worked and converted this cute halter top by Fishie that I use a lot in TS2. Originally it was going to be child-elder but I couldn't find an appropriate mesh for the elders (it uses a BG mesh btw, child version is on a mesh by kiara here) so yeah it's only child-adult. It's for all categories (Everyday, Formal, Sleep, Athletic & Swim) because it's a pretty versatile top, if you don't like that then you can change it yourself :) Clothing isn't my specialty but I'm really happy with how it came out

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks to: Fishie, Kiara, Anubis, Lady Front Bum, Lemon Leaf, Shady, Subaxi, Emmx, Twilight Lover


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is really nice. I think that Sims 3 is a great game but more creators are needed! Great job!

Robodl95 said...

People will come in time, it's still that awkward phase of S2 creators having reservations about whether to make the jump or not and new creators are still learning. I have no doubt that S3 will easily outnumber TS2 in terms of content, the amount of content we have vs. TS2 in the first year is amazing

Oh and thanks XD

#MK said...

This is so cute Robo, thanks for converting it! :D
I am also starting my adventures on the conversion world.
It's fun actually, apart that I am about to pull my my hair out 'cause of some issues, but still.

I did not played any The Sims only 3, I have the 2 on my computer, but the first time I played it it gave me headaches (seriously!). Ha-ha!
Some people are into on other games, I was, for instance more into modding Dragon Age and Oblivion before TS3, but I love creating stuff for games, it's like a hobby of mine. ._.
But it's a great game and sure will bring more creators as EA expands the game.

Robodl95 said...

Good luck, I've been trying to do some conversions for a while but they usually always have major transparency issues :/

I recommend to avoid raon, nouk and rose until you get more proficient, raons hairs are difficult to fix transparency issues and nouk and rose hairs usually have tons and tons of textures, peggy is usually a good choice

Pain Relief Medications said...

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information.