October 9, 2010

Peggy 526 Retexture

I can't keep saying how much I love this hair <3 I was a little shocked at the beating that it got on MS3B, I thought it was awesome when I first saw it and I still love it after I tried it in game (besides the sucky bone assignments), so I had to retexture it, hopefully some of you like this hair too! Works for all ages, was removed for singed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks to: Shady, Lady Front Bum, Anubis, Anto, Emmx, Subaxi, Lemon Leaf for model stuff

5 comments:

LyeTastic said...

Mmmm, personally I don't much care for this hair... it's one of them squid-things.
I don't hate it, but don't love it. (<.< )
Still! Nice retexture, as always. :D Pity about the huge part, but that's typical of Peggy. Oh Peggy...

Robodl95 said...

I usually don't like squid hairs but I liked this one for some reason...

Smiler3 said...

Could I request something? If anybody on here knows the X Factor and watched it last night they will know what I'd like, here is a picture.

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/10mu6he.png[/IMG]

It's a headpiece that is rather wacky and I would love to use in a modelling competition I am in please. It's rather urgent as there is a deadline, if you think it's too complicated then just tell me if you could simple it down or if it's even possible. Thank you so much for reading and I will understand if you are unable to. :)

Robodl95 said...

I could of sworn that the X Factor went off the air years ago.... maybe I'm thinking of something else

I would love to help but my meshing skills aren't very good (and also that's not the best pic, I'm not really sure what it is....) so any attempt I would try would come out horribly sorry :(

Pain Relief Medications said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work!