August 28, 2010

Boo it's Shymoo!

*Fails to think of witty title* Speed is the key as all great retexturers know (and then there's people like me who no body likes but decides to post all his work just to occupy time as it seems....) Anyway this is retextured Shymoo 7. There isn't a whole lot to say about it.... I have a bunch of retextures but haven't posted them yet, I've been trying to get prettier models and a normaler photo set, I was half way through that but that needs to wait.... So here you go then! I'm pretty sure that this hair is high poly, didn't check for sure though!
In CAS there is a strange lighting effect on the hair, it's not a big deal and doesn't appear in game, it's not my fault (the original hair had this) and I didn't know how to fix it so I just left it, if anyone can give me any instructions on this please let me know (I assume it's some weird speculator issue but I haven't really looked)

EDIT: This hair has been fixed, it is now a retexture of Savio's version which added the missing LODs. If you're one of the 7 people that got the old version please redownload. Thanks Sav !!!!

No comments: