August 28, 2010

Happenings

Wow so much to talk about! I have some good news..... and some bad news........

Good news first, I have gotten my new computer and guess what?? The bone tool works!!!!!! This means that I will be able to do a lot more conversions!

Now the bad news, obviously as you can see the bandwidth issues have not been worked out yet, the plan I had failed obviously so at this point it's either buy bandwidth or move EVERYTHING to a new host (don't wanna do that)

Now for more bad news, tomorrow I head back to school so I will have way less time to update. I 'm actually really excited for this year though, I'm entering high school which should be cool and I'm also taking some challenging classes (yes I am a nerd :D), I'm still pretty nervous though because I'm a bit of a procrastinator! 

So it's a big time of change! I can't wait to see what comes of the future :)

Enjoy this picture

No comments: