August 28, 2010

Raon 55 Retexture & Age Conversion

Some people were asking for this and I thought it was a good idea also. You either really hate this hair or you love it, personally I'm somewhere in the middle, I think that it would work well if you used it on the correct sim (which none of my models are), so hopefully some of you have some unique sims out there that like this hair! This hair was a big pain to convert, it has so many jagged corners and edges that it was hard to tell in milkshake whether it was overlapping or if it was just the mesh! Also there are several versions out there Savios and Geldyths have alignment issues but Infusorians version fixed that so I converted her version. (Of course I did Savio's at first *facepalm*) thanks!













Polycount: 4946

Credits: Thanks Infusorian for the Conversion
Thanks HP for the tutorial
Thanks Anubis/Pooklet for the textures
Thanks Lady Front Bum for the Skins

No comments: