August 28, 2010

Raon 8 Age Conversion

This hair is cute... just not on adults. The original was by Raon but I converted Anubis's Fix & Retexture I did it for Kids and toddlers but the toddler version annoyed the hell out of me! I think that the child version looks good but the toddler version just looks horrible to me! I know that it is WAY too big for their head and it floats insanely! If I made it any thinner then it overlapped the sims face a lot and I thought that that looked worse than the way it is now, it's simply hard to do an age conversion of some hairs, please don't bitch at me about it because I know it's bad, I just don't have the meshing skills to do a better job of it! The packages are seperate in the file so you can download just the child version, maybe somebody will have a use for the toddler version/not mind it's faults.... sorry :'(








No comments: