August 28, 2010

Savio 12 Retexture

Savio did another amazingly gorgeous and simple hair! Savio's textures aren't ridiculously bad but I have to say, Anubis has converted me, I am now a full believer in the "real highlights" thing, I still think that it looks horrible if you want real highlights that are totally different than your main hair color but I think that it is better than the other way.... Thanks Sav! And I hope you like my new model, I think she's udderly adorable! I've tried downloading a little more CC to use on my models as opposed to my previous stance of "no CC on models!", Lemon Leaf's makeup is wonderful but I've found that her contacts are extremely scary.... If you are wondering about anything the models have don't hesitate to ask :)











Poly Count: The polycount is high but not as bad as some others, it's about 12k
Credits: Cazy/Anto for the texture
Savio for the pretty hair
I will try doing it for children but I haven't even started yet so I don't know how it'll go, my last savio age conversion didn't go so well.....

No comments: